Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Monday, July 17, 2017

Weekly

How is everyone doing? It was another good week here in the Bahia
so I'll start with some good news... we had a baptism this week! It was such a cool experience. such a spiritual experience, and a happy day. I'll attach a photo. 
This week was crazy. one day, an elder we live with was sick, so my companion went to the hospital with him, and I went to the office with one of the secretaries. we had lunch in a house on top of a hill, next to the beach. it has the most amazing view. and of course, it was the one day I forgot my camera. 

Last night, we had an exposição. we went to a park and just started to talk to people, giving out pamphlets and pass along cards and magazines. it was super cool, got to talk to some awesome people! 

This week, we brought a member with us to a few lessons, and he fell asleep during one. he woke up and everyone just started laughing. it was a funny little experience. 

One of our investigators, he's really good at drawing, he drew me a picture of Jesu and it's amazing. He's super cool. we assigned him a chapter to read in the Book of Mormon and to draw the interesting parts.  So if he does it, it should be pretty cool.

So it rained every single day again this week. gotta love the winter here. everybody says it's cold, but the weather feels amazing. I'm loving it. Can't complain about the rain too much, because the summer is gonna be hot!!

Also, this week was President Bangerter's birthday, so this morning, a bunch of us missionaries went to his house and had a little surprise birthday party for him. it was cool, we had a big breakfast, with pancakes, and eggs, and BACON. That's one thing I miss. Real bacon. The cheap bacon here is in huge chunks and people put it in the beans. So to have real, good bacon was awesome. 

Well, I hope everyone is doing well, I love you all, have an awesome week!









No comments:

Post a Comment