Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Monday, July 24, 2017

4 Months and Transfers

Hey, everyone!
So I hit 4 months this week! crazy how fast it's going! 
This week was a good one! we taught a lot of really good lessons, found some new people. 
This week, our stake had an activity called ´´Mini CTM´´ which was super cool. it was for kids 12-21 who want to serve missions. We got to teach them different missionary skills, including how to teach and how to make a contact. after, we went to a place down the road and just started to talk to people! It was cool to see all these kids doing missionary work and spreading the gospel!

So there's a spot in our area where it has a super cool view(I'll attach a photo) and yesterday the sunset was way pretty. So we were running to get to the spot in time, and these two ladies were struggling to get a suitcase to their house. So obviously, serving others is more important than a photo, so we helped them take this huge suitcase down a giant staircase, and then we ran back up the stairs, and finally got to the spot. the sunset kinda went away, but it was still a super cool picture. and we got to serve someone! 

There's a spot in our area called ´´banco dos cornos´´ which is a joke here in the Bahia. and I finally took a picture there! 

This week, we had a cool experience with an ex-investigator. We taught her again, and she wants to be baptized! It was way cool, and shell get baptized this next transfer!

And now to talk about transfers... ! will be leaving santa cruz, and im headed to Valença! To get to Valença, I get to ride a ferry boat! It's the only area in the mission that baptizes on the beach! I will live with 3 brasileiros, so my Portugese is gonna get really good, really quick! I'm way excited for this oportunity. It's sad to be leaving my first area but I'm excited for what the Lord has planned for me.

I hope you all have a blessed week <3








No comments:

Post a Comment