Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Monday, July 31, 2017

Valença

Hello! this week was transfers, so I'm now in Valença! It's a really cool area. The church here is just a group, of about 25 active members. It's cool, the members are awesome. There's a lot of youth. Church was cool yesterday. I gave a talk in church, and I taught Primary with my companion. 
One member showed up to church with a hat that said ´´Jesus é o Rei´´ Jesus is the king. He then put his umbrella in the trash can, grabbed a chair, and sat down. 50 minutes before church started. He's a neat guy. It was a pretty average week. Not super eventful. 
I was buying pastel the other night, and some guy started speaking English to me. Not the best English, but hey, he could survive in the states. I invited him to church and he said in 2 weeks he will. I asked if we could come to his house and share a message. He said no, he wanted to learn more about us first before we came and taught him more about us. So we'll see if he shows up to church. 
But yeeah, this should be an interesting transfer. I don't have too much to talk about, but I'll attach some pictures. some pictures of old investigators, members, and the new area. also the view from the ferry boat! 
have a good week everyone! 

Santa Cruz:


 












Valenca: These were mostly taken from the roof area of his new apartment











No comments:

Post a Comment