Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Week 4

This week was a good week! we sit in class for 15 hours a day, but it's awesome. I buy a lot of candy and cookies on my pday, so that helps me make it through lol. one of my teachers got mad at me for eating so much, then the next day, congratulated me for not eating any candy during class. little did she know, I didn't eat any candy because I finished it all the day before. Easter was awesome, we heard some great messages at church. I hope you all had a good Easter! we got ice cream with dinner that day so that was awesome!! i learned a good amount of Portuguese this week, it's coming along great! crazy I only have two more weeks until I get to the field! I'm way excited! we get to go to the Sao Paulo temple every week, and it's so beautiful! 
well, that's pretty much all I have for this week, I will send pictures once I get to the field. I hope you all have an amazing week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment