Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Brazil!!

Sorry I didn't send an email last week! it was my first pday and i just chatted with my mom! But anyway the first week was a serious culture shock! I love Brazil so far though and Portuguese is amazing! ANYWAY I'LL TELL Y'ALL ABOUT MY WEEK!
Wed-we went to the São Paulo temple, which is sooo insanely beautiful! after that, we emailed and got to explore the area around the ctm.  We found the biggest avocados ever! They're a solid 2-3 pounds!
Thursday- we went to the police station and got our fingerprints scanned and some other stuff. it was cool to see more of Sao Paulo. it's a huuuge city! 
Friday was a pretty normal day, just classes all day and teaching our investigators.
We got to watch general conference this weekend! it was so amazing to be in such a spiritual environment and hear the words of the prophet and his apostles. 
 This week we got 3 new missionaries in our district from Provo! so I'm in a trio now, and we have 4 sisters in the district! Sorry this email is so short, I don't have a lot of time to email today! but I love you all, I hope you have amazing weeks! I promise next week's email will be better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment