Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 3

I'm half way done at the mtc!! this week was super good. so I'm in a trio now, and I'm loving it!
on Saturday we went proselyting and we gave out 4 Book of Mormons! it was so awesome! it was cool talking to real people. and it was cool bearing my testimony in my terrible Portuguese. 
the food here is awesome. beans and rice every day. plus we have chicken, beef or hot dogs every day. they have these weird crepes with meat on the inside. they're one of my favorites. 
the language is coming along great, I've learned more Portuguese here in three weeks than I learned Spanish in 2 years. the church is true, and the Lord truly blesses us. 

last night we watched an Elder Holland talk from a Provo MTC devotional from 2014. it was so powerful. 
I'm so glad i get to serve the Lord and the people of Brazil for the next 2 years. A mission is the best decision I ever made. I know this church is true with all of my heart. I know it is the restored gospel. I know Heavenly Father has called a prophet and apostles today, and i am so thankful for that. I'm so thankful for the knowledge and peace this gospel brings to my life. Read the Book of Mormon with real intent, pray to our Heavenly Father, and He will tell you it is true. I love you all, I hope you have amazing weeks. My emails will get more interesting once I'm in Salvador, instead of stuck in classes all day haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment