Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Last Week in the CTM

ola! this week was just another week in the CTM haha more long days in the classroom. Luckily on pday I buy a lot of snacks to eat during class. they sell this roll of cookies called boa vida, they're 1 real, which is the equivalent of $0.33! they're are the best! I love my district and my companions! it's gonna be hard to say goodbye to them in a week! but I'm so excited to get to the field! Very excited to get to Bahia. the food was still the same this week, beans and rice, with beef or chicken. a few different things. I'm still loving it though! feijoada is definitely one of my favorite foods here. and they have guarana machines in the refectório, so I definitely drink 7 glasses every meal. I'm definitely loving it here in Brasil, the people I have met are amazing and I can't wait until I can speak Português with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment