Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Monday, September 18, 2017

Weekly

Hey, everybody! 
This week was really good! We were able to help the other elders with a wedding and baptism! Also, I got to go in the ocean! I was a witness for the baptism so I got to go in waist-deep lol
we took three investigators to the baptism, and it was a great experience for them! 

if everything works out, we should finally have our baptism this week! Hopefully, we should be having three this transfer! just gotta keep working hard!

This week I was able to teach another seminary class! it went better than the last one I gave! it went well! I taught about acts 12, and the importance of putting God in the first place, doing things with Him in mind. to always do what God wants you to do, and not to break your standards to please other people. 

other than that, this week was pretty normal, nothing too exciting. 
I hope you all have an amazing week, I love you all!
-Elder Opfar














No comments:

Post a Comment