Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Monday, September 11, 2017

Weekly from Valenca

First off, sorry for not sending a weekly last week. I forgot. oops.
the most exciting thing that happened was: one of my shirts fell on top of the neighbor's roof, so I had to make a homemade fishing rod and get it off her roof. it was crazy, but I did it.

This week was good! there's another American in the house! It's been good to speak a little English! 

This week, we were able to teach some really good lessons, and I had the opportunity to talk in church. I had to give a seven-minute talk in sacrament meeting. I think it went really well! I spoke about obedience, and how God blesses us for being obedient. 

Also this week, we had a lunch at a member's house! it was really good! and he said for my birthday, he'll have another lunch, and he'll bake me a cake, haha, I'm excited. He said the lunch will be: spaghetti with sausage, rice, and fish. What a birthday dinner :) haha I love the Bahia. Brazil is awesome. 
I hope you all have a great week this week!!









No comments:

Post a Comment