Brazil Salvador South Mission
March 2017-March 2019

Monday, October 9, 2017

Weekly


Okay so first off, kinda had a big change this week! I'm in a trio haha. Elder Santos was emergency transferred, so for the last week and a half, me, Elder R Santos, and Elder Vander Werff, are in a trio. So I have an American companion! 

I'm doing super good! My birthday was good! A little sad, because the elder left on my birthday, but it was still good. So yeah we had lunch at Almir's house. Spaghetti, rice, beans, fried sausage, pumpkin, chu chu, chocolate cake, and mousse of maracujá. It was good haha, I took a lot of pictures!



Then after that, we went and worked, and then yeah, all the youth in our group had a surprise party for me! it was super cool, we had cake and coca cola. The youth here is awesome, I love them. 





We were able to teach a lot of good lessons this week! I love it here in Valença. I think I will stay one more transfer! very excited, I really like it here! 
Anyway, not a whole lot else happened this week, just more missionary work! 

























And....if you made it this far, here are Parker's pictures from last week, he didn't send a group email, but wrote this to me: 

the craziest thing: we had mice in our house! so we bought one of those sticky traps, and we caught fur mice! we left it out for 3 nights. the first night, caught one mouse, the second night, caught another. the third night, I made a fence out of empty coca cola bottles, and ya know what happened... we caught 2 more mice and a gecko. so now were mouse free in our house! haha







No comments:

Post a Comment